1. Morning Offering: "O Jesus, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I offer You all my prayers, works, joys and sufferings of this day, in union with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass throughout the world, in reparation for my sins, for the intentions of the Holy Father, and for the salvation of souls. Amen"
2. Acts of Contrition: "O my God, because I love You, I am sorry for all my sins."
3. Fatima Intercession: "O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fire of hell, lead all souls to Heaven, especially those most in need of Thy mercy!"
4. Eucharistic Prayer of Akita: "Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, truly present in the Holy Eucharist, I consecrate my body and soul to be entirely one with Your Heart, being sacrificed at every moment on all the altars of the world and giving praise to the Father, pleading for the coming of His Kingdom.
Please receive this humble offering of myself. Use me as You will for the glory of the Father and the salvation of souls. Most Holy Mother of God, never let me be separated from Your Divine Son. Please defend and protect me as your special child. Amen."
5. Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel: "St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protector against the wickedness and snares of the devil; may God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do you, O Prince of the heavenly hosts, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who wander through the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen."
6. Hail Mary:
"Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with
you. Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your
womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now
and at the hour of our death. Amen."
7. The Memorare of St. Bernard: "Remember, O Most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that any one who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, and sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee I come, before thee I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen."
8. "O my loving Saviour who died on the Cross for me, have pity on the dying and save them from eternal damnation."
9. "Mary, Star of the Sea, guide all souls to Heaven. Take the hand of those souls who are dying this day."
10. "My Jesus, have mercy on all souls dying today."
11. "My God, I love you. Save all souls who have been lured by the evil one and are dead in sin."
12. To Jesus Abandoned: "With Mary Immaculate, let us adore, thank, implore and console the Most Beloved and Sacred Heart of Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. O Divine Jesus, lonely today (tonight) in so many Tabernacles, without visitor or worshiper, I offer You my poor but loving heart. May its every beat be an infinite act of love for You.
You are always watching beneath
the Sacramental Veils; in Your Love You never sleep and You are
never weary of Your vigil for sinners. O lonely Jesus, may the
flame of my heart burn and beam always in company with You. O
Sacrament Most Holy, O Sacrament Divine! All praise and all thanksgiving
be every moment Thine!"