March 5, 2014
Ashes will be distributed after all Masses and services.
• Masses: 7:00 a.m. and 12 Noon
• Services: 9:00 a.m. (school children), 4 p.m. & 7 p.m.
A collection to benefit our Food Pantry will be taken up at all services and Masses on Ash Wednesday.
Stations of the Cross
• Fridays at 7 p.m. in the Church.
This devotion is a pilgrimage to the scenes of Christ’s suffering, death and resurrection for us. We invite you to participate at the Stations on Fridays at 7 p.m. in the Church. Instead of ending with Benediction, we will end with a special prayer for the intentions of the Holy Father and then a blessing by the priest.
Please remember that Ash Wednesday and Good Friday are days of fast and abstinence.
All Fridays during Lent are days of abstinence.
• Fast — One full meal — Ages 18-59
• Abstinence — No meat — Ages 14 and older