[an error occurred while processing this directive]
"Let my PRAYER be counted as INCENSE before Thee,
and the lifting up of my hands as an evening sacrifice" - Psalm 141
... Come and be blessed with many graces through Eucharistic adoration! Miracles of conversion, peace, discovery of vocations, answers to prayers, physical healings, and many other wonderful things happen where and when the Lord Jesus is adored in the Blessed Sacrament. They are the "gifts" that point to the Almighty Giver and testify to His Real Presence in the Blessed Sacrament ...
The Eucharistic Adoration Chapel in the Cathedral premises is open daily for silent adoration from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
EUCHARISTIC ADORATION SCHEDULE IN KUWAIT
Night Vigil (Eucharistic Adoration) at the Holy Family Cathedral
The Night Vigil (Eucharistic Adoration) is held on the third Thursday of every month
(except December), at 10:00 pm, at the Holy Family Cathedral, Kuwait City.
The entire vigil service is divided into parts:
|10:00 pm ...
||1. Introduction (on the theme for the month)
2. Forgiveness hymn
3. Blessing / Sprinkling of Holy Water
|10:15 pm ...
1. Procession / Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament
2. Prayer & Litany before the Blessed Sacrament
3. First Reading
4. Psalm (sung) - Silent Adoration - hymn
6. Reading of the Gospel followed by hymn
7. Preaching on the Word of God - (action) hymn
8. Petitions / Prayer Offerings
9. Three Minutes Silent Adoration
|11:30 pm ...
||Holy Rosary - Recitation of the Five Luminous Mysteries
with 2 mins silent reflection and hymn after each Mystery.
Hail, Holy Queen, hymn, etc...
|12:30 am ...
||Coffee & Biscuits / Fellowship Break - One hour (outside)
|1:30 am ...
||Praise and Worship
|2:30 am ...
||Recitation of the Divine Mercy Chaplet
|2:45 am ...
|3:45 am ...
||Benediction with hymns - Tantum Ergo, O Sacrament Most Holy!
The Blessed Sacrament is returned to the Tabernacle.
5:00 am ...
|Celebration of the Holy Mass |
1. Entrance, Penitential Rite
2. Liturgy of the Word
3. Liturgy of the Eucharist
4. Concluding Rite & Recessional hymn
1. Confession is generally available before the Night Vigil begins.|
2. Deacon Sylvester D'Souza is currently in charge of the Night Vigil.
Holy Hour (Eucharistic Adoration) in the Parishes of Kuwait
OUR LADY OF ARABIA PARISH, AHMADI
- Full Day Eucharistic Adoration on the First Friday of the month, starts immediately after the Catechism classes. Different Prayer groups conduct each hour of the service. The healing service begins at 3:00 pm, followed by Holy Mass at 6:00 p.m.
- Please also see: Our Lady of Arabia Parish Schedules and Weekly Parish Notices for regular updates, change in timings, etc.
HOLY FAMILY CATHEDRAL PARISH, KUWAIT CITY
- The Holy Hour (Eucharistic Adoration) in English is held on the First Friday of the month, at 4:45 pm followed, by Holy Mass at 6:00 pm, and Recitation of the Holy Rosary after the Mass, at the Grotto. During Lent, the First Friday Holy Hour is at 4.20 pm, followed by Stations of the Cross at 5:20 pm.
- Adoration & Holy Hour on every 2nd Thursday at 7:15 pm is conducted by Christ the King (Konkani) Prayer Group (Parish Hall).
- Adoration & Holy Hour on every 2nd Sunday at 5:30 pm is conducted by Holy Spirit (Konkani) Prayer Group (Parish Hall).
- The Holy Hour is held at least once a month (on a Wednesday) by the (English-speaking) Charismatic Renewal Prayer Group (Parish Hall).
- The Holy Hour is held at least once a month (on a Friday) by the Young Adults in Christ Fellowship Prayer Group (Room 7 or 9).
- Please also see: Holy Family Cathedral Parish Schedules and Weekly Parish Notices for regular updates, change in timings, etc.
ST. THÉRÈSE PARISH, SALMIYA
- The Holy Hour (Eucharistic Adoration) in English is held on the First Friday of the month at 6:00 pm, followed by Holy Mass at 7:00 pm.
- Please also see: St. Thérèse Parish Schedules and Weekly Parish Notices for regular updates, change in timings, etc.
-- In This Section --
What is Eucharistic Adoration?
Eucharistic Adoration Schedule in Kuwait
Prayers and Devotions to the Blessed Sacrament
A Meditation before Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament
Developing a Personal Relationship with the Lord Jesus...
Send an Online Prayer Request to be Prayed for at the Night Vigil